Re: Clutch Question

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch Question
From: CANISDOG@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 09:43:26 EDT
<< Start shopping around
 right away for another car, then you can have the best of both worlds, >>

Jim has a great point.  Getting a second Alpine for a full restoration will
be the LEAST expensive part of the project anyway.  (initial investment)
If it is a similar year, or close, you can also swap parts as you need for
your driver.  My son took many, many freshly powder coated parts  and new
rubber for his driver and we redid the others for mine.  This worked out OK
as I was far from needing the parts anyway.
Keep the driver and attend the events!  I have yet to attend an event due to
my box of parts.  I most certainly will be a world of information for someone
like yourself when I finally do!

Paul
Colorado