S4 GT door panel stiffeners

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: S4 GT door panel stiffeners
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 21:13:04 -0700
Hi all:
My S4 GT drivers side door panel has rotted out from the bottom up.
During it's tenure with one of the PO's, the metal strip along the
bottom of the panel (the long strip) disappeared.  Also the metal strip
on the rear edge of the panel has vanished.
The passenger side door has all it's metal strips, but before I try to
construct "mirror images" from the strips I have, I thought I'd ask:
Does anyone out there have those drivers door panel strips that they'd
be willing to part with?
I gather that the GT is a different set-up than the standard Alpine.

Regards
David Sosna
S4 GT V6
P.S. I've already "rooted" through Smitty's--no luck.