Re: Fw: Demande d'informations

To: Russell & Neola <rmaddock@petrie.hotkey.net.au>
Subject: Re: Fw: Demande d'informations
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@iccom.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 15:43:13 -0700

Russell & Neola wrote:

> French not being one of my strong points, I got a bit lost after the first
> couple of lines. Perhaps someone can help Colin, or give me a translation?
>
> Russ Maddock

I would say he has an older 37/38 Talbot 6 cyl and is that 1364 Liter engine?
He is looking fo rresearch manual and or work books for the car. He also is
wanting clubs such as our Sunbeam group and is saying inadvance thank you for
you attention +-
Looks also what about cost?
My French it ain't but spanish 40 years ago helped.
chuck