Re: Fw: Demande d'informations

To: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@iccom.com>,
Subject: Re: Fw: Demande d'informations
From: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@cast.navnet.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 21:23:49 -0300
Listers,

         He is saying he thinks it is a 3.5 litre or a 4 litre engine and
looking for others with this car or clubs.

Regards,
Bob

At 03:43 PM 8/22/2000 -0700, chuck nicodemus wrote:

>Russell & Neola wrote:
>
> > French not being one of my strong points, I got a bit lost after the first
> > couple of lines. Perhaps someone can help Colin, or give me a translation?
> >
> > Russ Maddock

Robert (Bob) A.C. Hamilton, Waverley, Nova Scotia, Canada
The Man of Many Sunbeams - Alpine, Drophead and Saloon 1953-1954
[Stable mates - 1973 Midget and 1968 M-B 280SE]
Home Page: www.navnet.net/~hamilton
BATANS Home Page: www.batans.ns.ca
E-Mail: hamilton@cast.navnet.net