Re: Fw: Thermodynamics of hell.....

To: "Victor Hughes" <v.hughes@student.canberra.edu.au>,
Subject: Re: Fw: Thermodynamics of hell.....
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 07:10:13 -0700
You are wrong when you say that all souls will eventuallly depart hell. This
is an illusion based upon the concept of the EAS, even I have a hard date,
12 Jan 2001 with a retirement date of 12 Jan 2005. However, you are not
taking into account the "Once a Marine ALWAYS a Marine" factor. And just
because some people get out of the Air Force, which may in fact be
miserable, it really isn't "Hell' because there is not the wholesale wailing
and gnashing of teeth with wanton torture that goes on in the actual Hell. I
hope this clarifies it for those of you unfortunate enough to have never
done any military service. Lou (4 years, 4 months, 18 days, one hour, 49
minutes, 38 seconds.....