Re: Thermodynamics of hell.....

To: Theo Smit <theo.smit@intel.com>
Subject: Re: Thermodynamics of hell.....
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@iccom.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 23:08:29 -0700

Theo Smit wrote:

> The student was wrong. If something absorbs heat, it gets hotter. Things
> freeze or cool down as a result of giving up the heat they contain.

 I have to agree with this  of course is as is  relevant . If you work like
hell to get a project done then you cause heat to build up (as in sweating)
then when having a brown bubbly you cool off , thus reversing the heating
process. And to relieve this heat and cool process . Ya jump in the Alpine and
go for a drive,,,,,,Ta daaaaa.
But a darn good story that started this whole shebang in the first place..
my 2p
chuck