SV: "Hillman - " SV: Release bearing

To: "alpine" <alpines@autox.team.net>, <hillman@can-inc.com>
Subject: SV: "Hillman - " SV: Release bearing
From: "G" <gratz@tystberga.mail.utfors.se>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 23:30:23 +0200
Well, it should be. A roller bearing (SKF, Timken ,whatever) would in theory
outlast a car. It is in use only now and then and it don't have to take much
load. On top of industrial buildings there are ventilation fans going day and
night, year after year on their bearings. Not forever, but it is amazing how
well they survive.
So it have to be something else. Bad design??
I did look at at the SHO site. So much problem on such a simple thing. And the
Americans managed to send people to the moon, and that is very difficult. I
tried and did not managed, no way!

Kristian Jonsson