From: <RayKReese@aol.com> SOS DEADLINE ALERT!!

To: "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: From: <RayKReese@aol.com> SOS DEADLINE ALERT!!
From: "Ed Esslinger" <eee1@snowhill.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:27:16 +0100
Dear Lister's: As many of you know, we are planning a great event for the
S.O.
S.  Roundup in Birmingham, October 6 - 8. However, I have just received a
call from
our hotel, The Mountain Brook Inn, stating that they will only hold our
block
of rooms until Wednesday, September 13. If you are planning on attending

and I hope that you are! ), you must make your reservations before that date
to be guaranteed a room there. The phone number for the Mountain Brook Inn
is
1-800-523-7771. Remember to mention TE/AE SOS Roundup. If anyone needs
further information, please do not hesitate to e-mail me or call me at
205-823
-3644. We look forward to seeing you in October!!!

Ray Reese
B9473174
RayKReese@aol.com