Re: afternoon funny (No Alpine/Tiger Content)

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: afternoon funny (No Alpine/Tiger Content)
From: CARAHOLIC@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 15:41:37 EST
This has curculated thru 3 other mail groups I'm with and insisted to be
REAL!
Nice doctor job with print shop, but the forger forgot reailty and physics.
We should start a contest to find all the things wrong with that photo.

I'll start;

1) look at the angle of the pile on the car, what size wire rope or chain
would be needed to keep that from sliding down, surely not TWINE.
2) The rear door (like the top and trunk) is crushed PAST the rear window
(the drivers window is down) but you can see reflections in the rear door
window glass, we all know that door window glass EXPLODES outward, but this
must be magic glass.
3) ______
4)_______
ETC______