Re: Looking for a old Alpine race car

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for a old Alpine race car
From: AlpineDriver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 12:41:53 EST
<< I am looking for a Blue Metal Flake Alpine race car >>

I don't have the car referred to but I did acquire [last May along with the
Harrington] a Series V race car.   The car has a sound body, flared wheel
wells, no engine or drive train.   Best of all Jim Leach has found the Log
Book.

We had thoughts of making it into a Pacific Tiger Club club racer/trainer but
no one has the space for it.   We will almost certainly be putting it up for
sale so if anyone is interested in such a car please contact me and send a
copy to Jim Leach [who is better able to answer questions regarding its
racing history and vintage status].

Rob Carpenter    alpinedriver@aol.com
Series V
Harrington LeMans