LHD Home Market?

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: LHD Home Market?
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:51:47 -0800
(regarding B006009814 HSLX)
>OK...that engine comes from a Series VI Hillman Minx.
>The HSLX stands for: (H) High compression engine or Home market ,
>(S) Saloon, (L) Left hand drive,
>(X) Non-standard specifications. - Ian

How can a home market car be a left hand drive car?  So, that suggests
either Home market and low compression or high compression and left hand
drive.  Or, I think someone mentioned "Limo".  I'm no Minx expert.  I have
not idea what a Series VI Minx looks like or if a limo is even really a
realistic thought.  But, it seems like a possibility.