Re: LHD Home Market?

To: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Subject: Re: LHD Home Market?
From: Victor Hughes <v.hughes@student.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 14:15:23 +1100
Limo seems highly unlikely - Minxes were small (by US standards) saloons,
rather utilitarian in nature.  When Rootes made a bigger version it was the
Super Minx, and upmarket versions of that were sold as Humbers and Singers.

I'd go for Ians explanation (high compression/left hand drive.  The other
possibility is some kind of stamping mix up.  On the engine of my Series 3
Alpine the first "R" of "RRO" has definitely been stamped over an "H".

Vic H