Re: Stock Generator pulley Question

To: <wiencek@anl.gov>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stock Generator pulley Question
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 11:13:32 -0500
Generators were painted grey from the factory and replacements were black. The
pulleys were die cast and not painted. Chrome would not be an option. It's
custom.

Ian Spencer
Client Services
University Hospital
Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati
(513) 584-0365

>>> Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov> 12/18/00 10:34AM >>>
Were stock pulleys chrome or painted?  Or was chrome an aftermarket option.  I
have seen both over the years.  Thank you.
Tom