Re: Talbot MkIIa DHC to give away..more info

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Talbot MkIIa DHC to give away..more info
From: "Ian Hobbis" <ihobbis@metware.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 13:55:30 +1300
Hey all..
well...wouldnt you know it..
30 secs after I posted my "I have no further news"..the owner of the Talbot90
to give away emailed me.

here's the message...

email address:  darryl_coppenhaver@hp.com

I am out of the office on Vacation until January 4, 2001. I will  have
limited access to my e-mail until then. Please call page me at
1-800-560-7497 and I will try to get back to you within 24 hrs of receiving
your page.

Thank you,

Darryl Coppenhaver
407-207-9343

now you all have the same info as me..so if you would like the car..give the
guy a ring..
Good luck..:-))))
Let me know who is the lucky person to get the car..would love the hear more
about it and maybe some pics for the website..:-)

best regards
Ian