Re-Wiring

To: "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re-Wiring
From: "Robert Wiseman" <robman@telocity.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 18:24:56 -0700
BlankI have been toying with the idea of rewiring my Sunbeam.  That is =
the only thing that has kept me off the road.  I have quite a few wires =
fried under the dash.

I am considering a 12 circuit "Painless" wiring harness. (I know it is =
not Lucas) but then that is the point.  Get something that works.
=20
Has anyone had any experience with "Painless" or any of the other =
labeled wiring systems.  I plan on going to negative ground, and =
alternator.

Rob

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of Blank
Bkgrd.gif]