RE: Positive Ground Radios

To: Brent Kasl <kasl100@navix.net>, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Positive Ground Radios
From: Jarrid Gross <JGross@econolite.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 16:01:29 -0800
Consider a DC/DC inverter.
Change 12v pos gnd to 12v neg GND.
Then use a transformer to isolate the antenna input.

This will let you keep the radio in its unmodified state.

Ive seen some vintage radio and electronics places
that offer such products.
12v to 6v and polarity changes are pretty common
for modernizing vintage electronics.

Hemmings is a good place to find such things.

Jarrid