Series 4 GT chassis and miscellaneous parts - free to good home

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Series 4 GT chassis and miscellaneous parts - free to good home
From: "Ray Frazier" <rayfrazier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 20:40:49 -0600
I have a Series 4 rolling chassis and various parts that I will give to the
first person who will pick it up.  I live in Arlington, TX.  The chassis is
basically rust free with only a few very small rust holes in one of the
floorboards.  the parts are many but uncatologued and I have no desire to go
through them again.  I do no there are two or three blocks, several
gearboxes and lots of other stuff.  If I can not get rid of it in the next
two weeks I will have to send it to the scrap heap (which I really don't
want to do).  So would someone please help me out?

feel free to email me or call me

Ray Frazier
ray.frazier@ubs.com
rayfrazier@home.com