Re: Lancer Evolution

To: "Alpine List" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lancer Evolution
From: "Ian Hobbis" <ihobbis@metware.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 21:24:00 +1300
Hi
We have just imported a WRX STi RA..basically a Rally car for the
street..Full factory fitted FIA homologated cage etc...it is the next step
UP from the STi...
I drive a seriously modified 5 litre V8 Holden Senator and the WRX Ra simply
makes it look stupid!!
The WRX is supposedly factory limited to 206 kw..but most of the
manufaturers have already passed this self imposed limit. The RA is
definitly in the 220 kw region..
For the biggest "Bang for your Buck" the WRX is the King..
"Scary Fast" is the only way to describe it..:-)))

Ian