Ring Gear Bolts

To: "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ring Gear Bolts
From: "Robert Wiseman" <robman@telocity.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 04:17:10 -0700
Well it is all true.  I decided to open it up and see if they bolts were
tight.  Nope.  They were finger tight.  However all of mine had a washer
bent up flat against them and didn't look like they had been turned.

Question, how tight should they be and is there a specific torque that I
should put on them.  Also, I am missing one bolt.  Not inside the housing
and I can't find it anywhere.  My only guess is that it was taken out
previously.  The gears look good so I have not idea where it is.

Any help on the torque would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob