Re:Alpines and Tigers

To: "Marc Stenchever" <Marcsten@prontomail.com>, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Alpines and Tigers
From: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@accesswave.ca>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 15:22:43 +0000
Marc and other 'Piners,

         But of course the 50s MK I and III Alpines are far superior than
the Series cars and Tigers....<big smile>

Bob

At 11:08 AM 3/5/01 -0800, Marc Stenchever wrote:
>BOYS BOYS!
>It seems to me that the time has come to lend a more civil air to our
>disagreements. Am I crazy or isn't a Rootes a Rootes? I suppose next
>the owners of '50's Alpines will be writing in to say how far
>superior to Series Alpines they are. And I thought only Tigers ate
>their own young (the animals, not the cars).
>Marc

>Get your email at
>http://www.prontomail.com

Robert (Bob) A.C. Hamilton, Waverley, Nova Scotia, Canada
The Man of Many Sunbeams - Alpine, Drophead and Saloon 1953-1954
[Stable mates - 1973 Midget and 1968 M-B 280SE]
Home Page: www.accesswave.ca/~hamilton
BATANS Home Page: www.batans.ca
E-Mail: hamilton@accesswave.ca