Rootes vehicles in the SCCA..

To: Sunbeam <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rootes vehicles in the SCCA..
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 07:06:53 -0500
I found this great article on Bob Hagin and Skip Adrian which covers their
years racing a Rapier!

http://clubs.hemmings.com/sunbeam/office/scca_racer.html

The article has been out there awhile I just never saw it until the other
day.

Bob wrote an article regarding the Alpine, "THE WAY WE WERE STORY - WHAT WE
DROVE - SUNBEAM ALPINE '59 TO '67" (SF REGION SCCA NEWSLETTER DEC. 99) which
I posted on my website and also sent to the TE/AE newsletter.

Anyway, Hagin was one of the key people in getting the Alpine on the track
back in the 60's.

Steve Silverstein