Parts required for race car... odd items...

To: Sunbeam <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts required for race car... odd items...
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 00:30:25 -0500
I need some help finding the following items you can find images of them
on the website:

1) A Rapier hood ornament.  I don't care about the condition of the chrome
wing but do require a good center medallion (it's the circular item which is
1.5" in diameter).

2) If you are familiar with the tire hold down strap in a Series V, you will
know that it passes through a metal retainer.   This retainer is 2.5" wide
center to center hole.  I need two which are 2" center to center. Could this
be from an older Alpine?  SI or SII?

3) A odd Sunbeam badge. It is a shield which says Sunbeam at the bottom.
This has to be from a 50's vintage Sunbeam...

Please check the webpage: http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/racing/Items.html
For images of these parts.  I couldn't think of a better way to figure out
where to get these.

Thanks,

Steve Silverstein