Invasion hotels

To: Alpine List <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Invasion hotels
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 21:00:17 -0500
Attention Invasion goers...

As of tonight, the Holiday Inn in Tipp City only has a limited number of
rooms still available. We have packed the entire hotel! Since this is
the prefered location for the event, I encourage anyone attending to
hurry and make the hotel reservation before the rooms are gone. I will
be providing a list of alternate hotels in the surrounding area, but it
will take a few days for me to gather all the information and reserve
blocks of rooms. There are plenty of hotels in the area, but the Tipp
City location is ideal and closest to the event. I had not dreamed we
would have this much response for the Invasion and thought one hotel
would be plenty. If you have been trying to decide on attending and have
not yet made up your mind, I would encourage you to make the efforet to
come. Let's make this the largest gathering of Alpines to date!

Keep watching the web site for more hotel information. I will post it as
soon as possible. If you need help or have any questions, please contact
me directly. Ian <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX