Re: More Power from the 1725

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More Power from the 1725
From: "Barbara Blue" <the_blues@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 22:20:05 -0500
The mail list is getting somewhat long, but as they say "That's what happens
when you let your alligator mouth overload you hummingbird ass". The
computer genius has agreed to try to get his scanner operating this weekend.
If he can, I will put it on E-mail.  Right now, he is busy with homework.  I
have also found three pages from a book that show the proper contours of the
head, and the areas from which you should NOT remove material.  Once again,
I do not know the source of the material, but suspect it  is from Mr.
Vizard.

By the by, I have seen a couple of references to the effect that some
engines are not up to supercharging or turbocharging.  Colin Campbell in his
"Sports Car, etc." claims that supercharging puts less strain on an engine
than high compression, high revs and so on.  Other than his unrelenting bias
against anything American, he seems to be pretty level headed in his
approcah to sports cars.

Bill