Re: LBC report - Tokyo

To: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: LBC report - Tokyo
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 07:04:06 -0500
There is one Alpine SII in Japan that I know of. His name is Takeshi
Ebara <tebara@po.sphere.ne.jp> You should write to him while you are
there, He'd be thrilled to hear from you. He's beeen trying to locate
other Alpines in his country, but has not been having any luck. - Ian

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX