Invasion?

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Invasion?
From: matttrebelhorn@netscape.net (Matthew Trebelhorn)
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 15:22:12 -0500
Will there be any events on Sunday?  I live in Lexington, KY, and already have
plans for Saturday.

If anything were happening on Sunday, I could drive up in the morning, but I
don't want to drive up and get nothing more than the guy at the service station
in town saying "yeah,there were a whole bunch of those things here
*yesterday*..."

I understand that a lot of people need to cover a lot of distance, so the
schedule for Sunday needs to be a little bit more open; I'm just lucky this is
(nearly) in my backyard, and cursed to have other plans already.

Thanks,
Matt