Re: Sunbeam Invasion Trip

To: <jhs@agere.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sunbeam Invasion Trip
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 15:30:50 -0500
Good idea Jeff... if anyone else from other parts of the country need help
arranging caravans, please feel free to contact me off list. I'll do what I can
to put people together.

Ian Spencer
Client Services
University Hospital
Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati
(513) 584-0365

>>> "Sankus, Jeffrey H (Jeffrey)" <jhs@agere.com> 03/09/01 02:46PM >>>
Hello List Folks;
Is there anyone from the New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Southern New York
areas headed to the Sunbeam Invasion in June?
I was hoping to get a "caravan" together for the trip out.
Also, if someone needs a ride or just isn't absolute about their beam
making it all the way (naw that couldn't happen), e-mail me off list.

                                Thanks;
                                     Jeff