Interior glues

To: Alpine List <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Interior glues
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 20:10:17 -0500
Hi all,
I'm about fed up with the interior glues that are available anymore.
They just don't stick worth a darn! Does anyone out there know of any
GOOD glues that stick! You know, the ones that are still made from
horses! I've been working with 3M's Supertrim adheasive for headliners.
It's $7.95 for a dinky 6.2oz spray can that craps out after a few
sprays. It's a waste of my time and money and as soon as it hits the sun
it comes apart! HELP!! The only thing it seems to stick is my finger to
this damn keyboarddddd
--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX