Re: Stock 6 bladed fan??

To: damidon@gilsongfx.com
Subject: Re: Stock 6 bladed fan??
From: "Paul Heuer" <p_heuer@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 22:00:34 +0930
Dan said:

>With all of this talk about fans, why wouldn't an after market electric fan
>work
well. It would seem to cool better, and free up some horsepower as well.
Is anyone doing this? If so what brand and size?
Dan
1963 Sunbeam Alpine Series 3 GT

--
I have twin 'Davies Craig' 5-blade (no kidding!) pusher fans fitted in front
of the radiator on my S3. I picked them up at a swap meet (auto-jumble), and

Cheers,
Paul.