Re: [Re: [Oil in distant drums]]

To: Alex & Peggy McGregor <apmcgregor@home.com>,
Subject: Re: [Re: [Oil in distant drums]]
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: 1 Jun 2001 22:48:27 EDT
In this world there are a number of things that fall under the very, very
useful category-alcohol is one of those things.  You can wash in it, clean
things in it, desolve things in it and drink it!

Jan Eyerman
1959 Hillman Minx Series III DeLuxe
1973 Hillman Avenger

Alex & Peggy McGregor <apmcgregor@home.com> wrote:
And if it doesn't wash the oil out, try drinking it..