FOR SALE: 64 Alpine IV GT Chassis

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: FOR SALE: 64 Alpine IV GT Chassis
From: "Ohan Korlikian" <yvrcanada@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 22:32:09 -0700
FOR SALE:
1964 Alpine IV GT Body (B9407687). Recently obtained as part of two Alpines.
I am restoring one and need to sell the other, no room to park. The car is
on a rolling chassis. The previous owner had cut the transmission tunnel for
a V-8 conversion.

I have gone through it inside and out. The car is clean. A must see. Few
small dents (fixable) and a couple of surface rust areas, also easily
fixable with a little rust remover and elbow grease. The cross support beam
is solid as well as the floorboards.

The original colour is white, it is evident in the interior. The exterior
had been painted black.  The car is completely gutted: No doors, boot,
bonnet, bumpers, windows, etc. Just four wheels (3 wire rims) on a chassis.

The car is in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. I am asking $975.00 CAD.
I will consider any reasonable offer.

For photos and further information, please contact Ohan at:
sunbeamcanada@hotmail.com or (604)970-7265

Ohan Korlikian
Vancouver, BC
'64 Series IV Alpine GT B9405413 LRX