Re: Question for rear end experts

To: Ed Esslinger <edstiger@snowhill.com>
Subject: Re: Question for rear end experts
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 16:08:09 +0100
Hi Ed,

most LRX cars series 4 and 5 seem to have the 4.22 ratio. I guess it was
for stop light racing !!

The over drive standard set up is with a 4.22 and you will notice the
big difference in engine revs when you engage OD.

You can also fit the 3.89 to an OD car which reduces revs still further.
(around 8%)

Have fun with the OD

Jeff

In message <000701c0fc80$d537ef00$f5c32fd8@oemcomputer>, Ed Esslinger