Looking for David Hayes in Washington

To: Sunbeam <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for David Hayes in Washington
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 16:38:41 -0400
Does anybody remember David Hayes in Vancouver, Washington?  He may
have been active with Alpines in the 1960/1970's.

Also, along those lines... has anybody ever run across a black Series II
(Serial #B 9102334) in the Vancouver Washington area which had been raced in
SCCA?  Distinct features would be a rollbar which was a full radius running
from left to right side (an arch type form).  I have more details if anybody
has information.

Thanks,

Steve Silverstein

BTW, I receive over a dozen images from Bob Hagin of Jack Brabham, Stirling
Moss, Steve Forines, and Ken Miles while racing Alpines.  I will try and
have them posted by the end of the week.   Also, some new images of Vince
Tamburo at Marlboro....  neat stuff.