Convertible top frame parts

To: <hillman@can-inc.com>
Subject: Convertible top frame parts
From: "J Arzt" <humber_snipe@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 23:24:55 -0500
Hiya, fellow Rootes fans -

        Having resorted to driving my Humbers on a daily basis since I
changed jobs and lost my company car, I'd REALLY like to save some money on
fuel and drive my '58 Minx convertible!

        In order to do so, I have to find some top frame parts, so I can put
a top on the wee beastie! The header rail that fastens the top to the
windshield frame is missing, as is part of the passenger's side top rail
above the door. Heck, if I can find a complete top frame, so much the
better. Anybody have a spare kicking about, or know where one might be???

Thanks in advance,

Jon Arzt
Omaha, NE  USA