Re: Windscreen & bumpers for sale

To: "John Slade" <edalsj@igs.net>
Subject: Re: Windscreen & bumpers for sale
From: "Terry McKitrick" <terrymckitrick@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 12:47:02 -0600
WRONG! I have had these parts for years, haven't used them, and probably
won't. I have given away numerous small bits over the years from parts cars,
but the windscreen and bumpers are too big for this new owner to import
economically from distant sources.  Shipping costs alone would be more than I
expect to get for them.  In the spirit we all share of keeping this marquee
alive I will donate whatever duplicate spares I have of other small stuff for
free.