July Feature & Distance Award Announcement

To: Alpine List <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: July Feature & Distance Award Announcement
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 21:40:39 -0400
Everyone,
July's feature has now been posted at www.sunbeamalpine.org. This month
I tried to do my best to cover the Invasion. I also want to announce the
winner of the distance award. Steve Kirk drove 1120 miles from Houston
Texas in his beautiful RHD Series II Alpine. This really is a nice car
and I'm glad Steve was able to join us at the event. THANKS STEVE!
Please e-mail me with your address and I'll mail you your trophy. - Ian
--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX