Re: Looking for owner of an Alpine for wheel and tire

To: "Alpine List" <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Looking for owner of an Alpine for wheel and tire
From: "Timothy R. Stiffy" <tstiffy@pulsenet.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:54:22 -0700
Hi John,
The red Sunbeam you're asking about is mine. It's a Series 1 Alpine. I'm
running P175/80R13 tires on 13"x 6" Panasport wheels. I've been running this
setup for about 3 months without any rubbing. I really like the Panasport
wheels. They're very light. The information on the box is:
6JJX13
Offset 16
4 holes/108mm BC
I purchased the Panasports from K-Speed in State College, Pa. Their e-mail
is gokspeed@aol.com and their website is www.kspeed.com. Telephone is
1-800-494-0708. They were very nice to work with and I highly recommend
them.

Hope the helps.

Tim