Re: British Tags

To: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Subject: Re: British Tags
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 08:44:23 +0100
Hi Ian,

try  www.vintageplates.co.uk

the polished pressed alloy ones with black background are right for your
Harrington - I have them on mine!

they advertise at 17.95 GB pound per pair (around $25) plus postage.

The UK registrations are administered by the DVLA in Swansea, you can
see if they will release the information to you from the chassis number
but I am sure you will have to prove ownership and even then they may
not release it.

http://www.dvla.gov.uk/

regards

Jeff