Re: Alternator Conversion

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alternator Conversion
From: ellis838@concentric.net
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 22:22:34 -0400
John,
 I skipped the resistor which you only need if you do not have a
indicator light or do not install a indicator light. I like the light
and would go that route, when you rev the engine the voltage drop across
the light excites the alternator and it starts doing its job, then the
light goes out. That is how I understand it anyway. I think most any
small light 12V will do the job, that or I got lucky. Hopefully if I am
misinforming you someone will let us know... Tom I will bow to you on
this.  Jim