Re: [Zenith carbs]

To: "Harvey Cole E" <cole.harvey@baesystems.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Zenith carbs]
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: 7 Sep 2001 16:12:37 EDT
They probably are.  However, I bought a set of Sears Carftsman "ignition"
wrenches which come in 32nds in addition to 16ths and found that I could use
those.  I have never seen a set of very small Whitworths, the boxes, open ends
and socket sets I have (all from many, many years ago) all start at the
equivalent of 7/16.

Jan Eyerman

"Harvey, Cole E" <cole.harvey@baesystems.com> wrote:
Hi all,

My Zenith WIP carbs are driving me NUTS!  Accually, the nuts on my carbs are
driving me nuts.  The carbs work fine.  It is fitting a wrench to the nuts
on the carbs.  SAE and metric don't seem to fit.  Are they Witworth?

Cole