Re: A state of war? Yes

To: "[unknown]" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A state of war? Yes
From: Tom Yang <TYang@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 16:07:32 -0400
I uns*bscribed to the list for a couple of days because I originally was
going on vacation, but...

I was in NYC when the first plane hit the Trade Towers. I was leaving the
city, and only realized the severity of the situation after I left
Manhattan Island. It took me 28 hours to finally make it back into NYC.

It's strangly quiet in the City with hardly any traffic, and the sounds of
sirens in the distance. Occasionally I can smell smoke. A strange time.

I shot a picture of the towers before I left the City. Who knew they
wouldn't be there when I got back.
http://www.tomyang.com/cars/ferrari204.htm
Tom