Proud to be American

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Proud to be American
From: TLKSRHOME@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 21:52:58 EDT
 Listers,
    I would like to personally thank all of you on the list for your support
and and prayers for the victims of the cowardly attacks on the foundations of
our great country,
    I hope I don't offend any one,but I am pissed! I have been a member of
the US Military since 1991,and I take the attack on our soil Very personally!
    I am presently a member of the US Naval Reserve and would volunteer to
personally execute those responsible-how dare they!
    I have been Deeply touched by the support from aroud the world,and
condemn only those responsible,irregardless of race or religion.
    If these cowards think they can cause anything other than unification of
this country,they are ignorant to the ideals  that caused this Country to be
created!
    I feel violated and hurt,and will show no mercy to any who attack our
Country.
    Thank you again to those whom share my grief and anger.
        Kevin Rodgers CM3 USNR
 Thank you for the space to vent my anger and sorrow.
    From one of my favorite poems:
    We will not go silently into the night-----beware!