Re: Proud to be American

To: JACranwell@cs.com
Subject: Re: Proud to be American
From: schristie@mail.usfli.com
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 07:43:19 -0500
I can't tell you how impressed I was to see footage of the changing of the
guard at Buckingham Palace. To hear
The Star-Spangled Banner played by our strongest ally was impressive
indeed.

Scott Christie

                    JACranwell@cs.com

                    Sent by:                  To:     TLKSRHOME@aol.com,
alpines@autox.team.net
                    owner-alpines@auto        cc:

                    x.team.net                Subject:     Re: Proud to be
American

                    09/14/01 07:39 AM

                    Please respond to

                    JACranwell

You've every right to be proud and to voice your sentiments on this.

Today, all over Europe, we held 3 Minutes silence at 11:00 GMT for your
tragic losses.

Here in the City of London, everything came to a standstill, and the
silence
was universally rerspected.

The Queen is now attending a service of rememberance for those lost with
your
Ambassador in St. Paul's Cathederal.

Please believe it that the feeling of solidarity for our American cousins
is
overwhelming.

The only exceptions are the usual bunch of extremists and terrorist
sympathisers, but this is the price of living in a free society,
unfortunately.

>From my many and frequent visits to your shores, I know how determined and
resilient you all are, and you will overcome this.

Best Regards from the Brits.

Julian.