to several subjects

To: Alpines <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: to several subjects
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 09:03:34 -0700
First is the quiet that ,due to the very tragic happening last Tuesday.
For those that do not live in a fly way for all the aircraft
intra-nationaly, this past week was so quiet. Now the noise has returned
, I for one have never enjoyed being interupted because of the PLANES, I
welcome it now. Just knowing.

Bill Blue thatnks for your interest in my blown engine . You have posed
several thoughts and not ever having something like thisi before it may
be more of an intrest now.

Jim and the bunch the blower is a Rajay, the data plate is of course
missing. It does look in fair condition ,,,as I know nuthing about this.
This next week or so I'll take it to N.W. turbines and have them look at
it.

Another item is the carb that was hooked up is a SU ,,,but the tag I
found ( I can't find in my SU list ) is stamped AUD 33F. Not in my book.

Any one.

Thanks to all.
chuck