Bombing the list!

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Bombing the list!
From: Baruchguz@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 11:06:21 EDT
List Members:
I want to apologize for editorializing my thoughts and feelings to all list
members, this list is not the place for these thoughts. We all have our own
feelings about what happened and all related causative factors. My fear is of
the "sleepers" who are still here and have been for quite a while! I am not
apologizing for what I said but it was completely inappropriate to throw my
thoughts and feelings out to all of you! I saw it happen, I am full of rage,
anger and other emotions. I apologize! I was sorry I did it the moment I hit
the "send" button!

Phil