Luray

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Luray
From: ellis838@concentric.net
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 22:50:50 -0400
 Got back from  Luray a couple hours ago, nice event. Thanks Jim and
Russ, I had a great time my hat is off to you for a well planned and fun
event. I am sure you had many hours in planning and execution and it
showed. I meet some new people saw some cars that I had not seen before
and those I think of as the regulars were there, got to talk cars until
the wee hours and the caves were a great idea. Thanks again I appreciate
your hard work in putting this thing on.  Jim