Re: [Re: Luray]

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Re: Luray]
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: 17 Sep 2001 10:17:05 EDT
Got back late yesterday after a 600 mile round trip to Luray, VA.  My wife and
I had a WONDERFUL time.  Russ and Jim did a great job!!!!  We can't say thanks
enough.

It was fun to be in a car show where my car was appreciated (I had my Hillman
Avenger-ex Plymouth Cricket)!.  People actually knew what it was and were
interested in the mechanicals.

The banquet was terrific, my wife and I sat at a table with a really great
group... we were singing Kingston Trio songs all the way home (mainly because
the AM radio in the car, while original, has rotten reception).

My schedule just doesn't allow for St. Louis, but we are trying to figure out
how to do Charleston next year.

Jan & Nellie Eyerman (and "Creaky" the Hillman Avenger)