Fw: sloping Seats

To: "alpine list" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: sloping Seats
From: "dougb" <dougbilesky@home.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 08:23:28 -0700
With regards to sloping seats.  I had a set in my first Alpine that began to
slope.  The tube frame was bending.  I took the cover off, inserted solid
rods into the frame and had it welded back together. Its not too difficult.

When I bought my next car it had high back seats from a toyota.
Unfortunately I don't know which.
You can sort of see them in this pic
They are quite nice
http://sunbeamalpine.org/galleries/profiles/dougbilesky/dougbilesky.html

However, I wish to place original seats back in mine in order to try and get
'collectors' insurance.
I am looking for someone who is tossing theirs out.

I am in the Vancouver, B.C. area.

doug