Re: borg warner 35 tranny

To: "Almjeld, Paul" <PaAlmjel@dwu.edu>
Subject: Re: borg warner 35 tranny
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 19:20:02 -0700
Hi Paul:
Early Ford Capris--thru at least 1974 used the type 35 behind both the 4
and V-6 engines.  As someone pointed out a while back, the bellhousings
might be different depending on application, so bolt patterns and
suchlike would be something to check on whichever transmission you find.

I tend to take large junkyards for granted, being here in sunny southern
CA.  Are there some good-uns in South Dakota?

Regards

David Sosna