Re: Autoweek

To: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Subject: Re: Autoweek
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 09:10:47 -0700
Ian Spencer wrote:

The good news is that the auto week crew was so impressed with our

> Sunbeams that they are going to... OK, I'm going to let the cat out of
> the bag here, so here it goes... They are going to be at the United in
> St. Louis to film more Sunbeams and do a feature story on Alpines and
> Tigers. This will make for a great opportunity for everyone to get their
> Sunbeam on national TV!

You did good mister and extra good that the john darms (sp) didn't getcha!!

That is for all of you that have cable , I listen to all of your stories
about speedvision and the others..Then think back when all of this would be
on regular TV. AH, I 'm going to go get a book.